A new month, a new TBR. I’ve been meaning to share my TBR each month, but life has been getting in the way more than I’d like! Here’s a few of the physical books I’ll be reading this month, some which I have had for awhile like Prophecy (signed by Ellen Oh!) and In Stitches by Trent Seely (also signed). As you can see I’ve already got book marks in The Republic of Thieves by Scott Lynch (halfway!) and Chimes at Midnight (also halfway!) so those will definitely be finished. Finally, my random pick is Curtsies & Conspiracies by Gail Carriger whom I absolutely 100% adore with every fibre of my being. I’ll be lucky if I get to anymore physical books because this is really going to be a month of e-ARCs. Here’s what’s up for review!
- Crash Into You by Katie McGarry – while River already tackled our main review for it, I’ll be playing catch up since I decided to tackle Pushing the Limits & Dare You To LAST month. Once I finish Crash Into You, I’ll be sharing my feelings on the series thus far.
- Pawn by Aimee Carter – River also did the main review on this one. I am actually 31% into this book and it’s definitely interesting so far! Look forward to seeing how it develops.
- These Broken Stars by Amie Kaufman & Meagan Spooner – I’ve had this ARC for awhile and it releases next month. I need to get on it.
- Tin Star by Cecil Castellucci – fired this one up on my iPad and read a chapter. Seems interesting.
- Shadowplay by Laura Lam – IT’S REAL AND MINE TO REVIEW. SQUEE.
- The Almost Girl by Amalie Howard – Because it sounds wonderfully creepy.
This seems ambitious, but totally do-able I hope since I’d like to get my e-ARC pile in a manageable state. Hopefully I’ll get through a huge chunk of it and River and I will have some new reviews, and may be even a new giveaway or two or share with you all soon. What do you think of my picks for the month? I’d love to hear your thoughts in our comments!