This Challenge is Hosted by Octavia over at Read. Sleep. Repeat (Sign Up Post Linked!)
So I probably shouldn’t be attempting this challenge, buuuuut… I can’t say no to challenges for some reason. This is probably the worst month for me to be attempting this challenge since I’m getting married in August, I have guests staying with me after the wedding, review content for RPGamer, and I’m likely working Fan Expo on top of all of it. I don’t think I’ll be able to power through all my ARCs (because that is impossible!), so I am making a goal to complete ten ARCs for the month.
Here are the ten ARCs I am going to attempt to complete this month.
- The Rise of Aurora West by Paul Pope (Release Date: September 30th)
- I’ll Give You The Sun by Jandy Nelson (Release Date: September 16th)
- Sparkers by Eleanor Glewwe (Release Date: September 30th)
- Spirit’s Key by Edith Cohn (Release Date: September 9th)
- The Evidence of Things Not Seen by Lindsey Lane (Release Date: September 16th)
- Falling Into Place by Amy Zhang (Release Date: September 9th)
- The Scandalous Sisterhood of Prickwillow Place by Julie Berry (Release Date: September 23rd)
- Firebug by Lish McBride (Release Date: September 23rd)
- 100 Sideways Miles by Andrew Smith (Release Date: September 2nd)
- Feral by Holly Schindler (Release Date: August 26th)
These are the bunch I am going to TRY and read in August, as well as review. I’m just so swamped in ARCs that I need to really just make the time and jump into them head first without fear, I’ll be a lot happier if I can get my pile down a bit more, especially since I put myself back on a library and book buying ban because of the giant pile of shiny ARCs.
If you’ve read any of these let me know in the comments. I hope I can get through a lot of these, but I don’t know if I can. I’mma gonna try, though! Also if you’re doing the event, let me know so I can cheer you on!