Holy book releases, Batman! 2014 isn’t even over yet, River and I are trying to climb through our TBRs, and yet here we are talking about some of our most anticipated books releasing in 2015. Why are we doing this? Because there is way too many of them to get excited for. Seriously, we already have an insane pile of 2015 ARCs to get started on, but for now, let’s check out what we are excited for, shall we?
River’s Top 5:
1) Pip Bartlett’s Guide to Magical Creatures by Maggie Stiefvater & Jackson Pearce
2) Saint Anything by Sarah Dessen
3) My Heart and Other Black Holes by Jasmine Warga
4) Untitled (The Raven Cycle #4) by Maggie Stiefvater
5) Things We Know by Heart by Jessi Kirby
Can I just say I love all of River’s picks and also want to read all of them? I am beyond excited to have a new Jessi Kirby and Sarah Dessen novel, and we are big Maggie shippers on this blog, so of course we are excited for anything new she puts out. I am also SUPER STOKED to read My Heart and Other Blackholes as I’ve heard it’s an amazing debut from so many other folks out there who have been lucky enough to read it early. Good choices, River!
Sam’s Top 5:
1) More Happy Than Not by Adam Silvera
2) Things We Know by Heart by Jessi Kirby
3) The War that Saved My Life by Kimberly Brubaker Bradley
4) 99 Days by Katie Cotugno
5) Mosquitoland by David Arnold
So apparently I am crazy excited for some debuts! I have been wanting to get my grubby little paws on More Happy Than Not since Adam Silvera had been discussing it on Twitter. It just seems right up my alley, and having chatted with Adam on number of occasions, I couldn’t be more happy to read his book! I also a sucker for road trip stories, so I think Mosquitoland and I will be great together. I am also so excited to have a new Katie Cotugo and Jessi Kirby book, and I am a sucker for historical middle grade, so I am eager to read The War That Saved My Life.
What are you most excited to read and get your hands on in 2015? Let us know in the comments!