I realize this is a bit late to the party, but River and I thought we’d share our top five favourite books we read 2014 with you guys. These can be books that released in 2014, released before 2014 and are new to us, or 2015 releases we managed to read early last year. We read so many awesome books in 2014, found new favourite authors, and found ourselves falling in love with new authors and characters. Here’s our favourites!
River’s Top Five 2014 Favourites
1) Blue Lily, Lily Blue by Maggie Stiefvater
2) Beware the Wild by Natalie C. Parker
3) The Half-Life of Molly Pierce, by Katrina Leto
4) All the Bright Places by Jennifer Niven
5) Salvage by Alexandra Duncan
Sam’s Top Five 2014 Favourites
1) Guy in Real Life by Steve Brezenoff
2) I’ll Meet You There by Heather Demetrios
3) Vicious by V.E Schwab
4) Hold Still by Nina LaCour
5) Glory O’Brien’s History of the Future by A.S King
These are the books that seem to have really stuck with us throughout all of last year. What were some of your favourite books you read last year? Let us know in the comments!