It’s crazy to think we are more than halfway through 2015, and there’s still tons of great books being released. Seriously, so many that it was hard to narrow down our favourite books that have been released so far. Wait until the end of the year when we’re screaming about the fact that we have MORE books we want to include. For now though I’m going to share our Top Five Books, and if it’s already been reviewed, I’ll share a link for that as well. But here’s five books each that we think you need to get your hands on ASAP.
River’s Top Five:
- Wolf by Wolf by Ryan Graudin (Release Date: October 20th 2015 by Little, Brown Books for Young Readers) — Review TO COME.
- The Night We Said Yes by Lauren Gibaldi (Published: June 16th 2015 by HarperTeen) — Review!
- Illusionarium by Heather Dixon (Published: May 19th 2015 by Greenwillow) — Review
- Emmy & Oliver by Robin Benway (Published: June 23rd 2015 by HarperTeen) — Review~~
- Devoted by Jennifer Mathieu (Published: June 2nd 2015 by Roaring Brook Press) — Review~
Sam’s Top Five:
- Devoted by Jennifer Mathieu (Published: June 2nd 2015 by Roaring Brook Press) — Review
- All the Rage by Courtney Summers (Published: April 14th 2015 by St. Martin’s Griffin) — Review!
- Violent Ends edited by Shaun David Hutchinson (Release Date: September 1st 2015 by Simon Pulse) — Review!!
- Don’t Fail me Now by Una LaMarche (Release Date: September 1st 2015 by Razorbill) — REVIEW COMING SOON
- The Scorpion Rules by Erin Bow (Release Date: September 22nd 2015 by Margaret K. McElderry Books) — REVIEW COMING SOON!
This is our top five books of the year so far, though I wouldn’t doubt that this will change somewhat by the end of the year. What have been your top favourites so far this year? Let us know in the comments!