Once again we are coming to the end of the year, and once again there are an insane amount of 2016 releases that River and I are insanely excited for. Well, let’s be real, the one book we both want more than anything is The Raven King, but there are others, we swear! Today I thought we’d share the Top Five book we cannot wait for that are releasing in 2016.
River’s Top Five:
- The Raven King by Maggie Stiefvater
- A Gathering of Shadows by V.E Schwab
- Down With the Shine by Kate Karyus Quinn
- Behold the Bones by Natalie C. Parker
- The Lost & Found by Katrina Leno
Sam’s Top Five:
- A Gathering of Shadows by V.E Schwab (as well as This Savage Song!)
- The Raven King by Maggie Stiefvater (as well as the next Pip Bartlett book!)
- When We Collided by Emery Lord
- The Year We Fell Apart by Emily Martin
- A Week Without Tuesday by Angelica Banks
What are your most anticipated 2016 reads that you need to get your hands on ASAP? Let us know in the comments, because we want to hear about it.