Hey guys! I thought I’d share that I am participating in #TBRTakedown, which runs from June 20th to the 26th. This event is hosted by the amazing Shannon @ LeaningLights. Here’s her video to announce the event if you want to know more of what it is about!
I have been doing this event since Shannon started it, and it’s a favourite readathon of mine because I love the challenges and I find I accomplish so much in terms of reading when I do it. Here’s my TBR along with what books fit what challenges:
1. TBR over a year [longest] – The Night We Said Yes by Lauren Gibaldi
2. Sequel – Thanatos by Karen Dales (Book Three of the Chosen Chronicles)
3. First book in a series – This Savage Song by Victoria Schwab
4. Out of comfort zone [whatever that means for you] – Smoke Gets in Your Eyes: And Other Lessons from the Crematory by Caitlin Doughty (Non-Fiction)
5. Most Recent Book Haul – How It Ends by Catherine Lo
Considering this is my week where I work seven days in a row, I think I can read all five of these books without too much of a problem. This comes with the joy of commuting between work places. At the end of the month you’ll find out whether or not I was successful, but pray for me that I will be because June has been a very trying month of being an adult and reading (and gaming, and writing, all my favourite things) have fallen a bit to the wayside.
Are you participating? Share your TBR with me, as I’d love to see what you’re reading for the event.