Once again I’ve decided I am participating in #ARCAugust, hosted by the amazing Octavia & Shelly @ Read. Sleep. Repeat. This is my third year participating in the event and I always find it to be a fun, productive way to knock out a large chunk of the ARCs I’ve recieved that are either Fall/Winter releases, or earlier releases I may have missed and need to review still.
Like always, I am going to be posting weekly updates to highlight my progress for the event. Some of the reviews you may see pretty early, others will be likely closer to their release dates in the Fall. Here’s what I am planning to tackle!
- The Dog Who Dared to Dream by Hwang Sun-mi (September 6)
- This Adventure Ends by Emma Mills (October 4)
- The Infinity Year of Avalon James by Dana Middleton (October 11)
- Missy Piggle-Wiggle and the Whatever Cure by Ann M. Martin (September 6)
- Girls Like Me by Lola St.Vil (October 4)
- When the Moon Was Ours by Anna-Marie McLemore (October 4)
- Speed of Life by J.M Kelly (October 11)
- Labyrinth Lost by Zoraida Córdova (September 6)
- Every Hidden Thing by Kenneth Oppel (September 20)
- The Inquisitor’s Tale: Or, The Three Magical Children and Their Holy Dog
by Adam Gidwitz (September 27)
- Blood For Blood by Ryan Graudin (November 1)
- Afterward by Jennifer Mathiu (September 20)
- Write This Down by Claudia Mills (September 27, ebook)
- The Swan Riders by Erin Bow (September 20)
- Mark of the Plague by Kevin Sands (September 6)
I realize that my list is crazy ambitious for the month, and I am eager to see what I actually manage to complete as well. If you are participating in #ARCAugust, I’d love to see your TBR.