#ARCAugust is hosted by the amazing Octavia & Shelly @ Read. Sleep. Repeat and if you aren’t participating — you should be. Week 2 saw me completing only three more books for my challenge, though they were shorter reads, admittedly (and all of them were books releasing on September 6!). So far I can say happily that I’ve been enjoying the majority of what I’ve been reading. We will see if this trend continues.
The Dog Who Dared to Dream by Hwang Sun-mi (September 6)
- This Adventure Ends by Emma Mills (October 4)
The Infinity Year of Avalon James by Dana Middleton (October 11) Missy Piggle-Wiggle and the Whatever Cure by Ann M. Martin (September 6)
- Girls Like Me by Lola St.Vil (October 4)
- When the Moon Was Ours by Anna-Marie McLemore (October 4)
- Speed of Life by J.M Kelly (October 11)
Labyrinth Lost by Zoraida Córdova (September 6)
- Every Hidden Thing by Kenneth Oppel (September 20)
- The Inquisitor’s Tale: Or, The Three Magical Children and Their Holy Dog
by Adam Gidwitz (September 27)
- Blood For Blood by Ryan Graudin (November 1)
Afterward by Jennifer Mathiu (September 20) Write This Down by Claudia Mills (September 27, ebook)
- The Swan Riders by Erin Bow (September 20)
Mark of the Plague by Kevin Sands (September 6)
Total Read: 7/16
Favourite Read This Week: Missy Piggle-Wiggle and the Whatever Cure by Ann M. Martin. This book is adorbs. Seriously, adorbs.
And that is what I read this week. What did you accomplish this week for #ARCAugust? I’d love to know in the comments.