I don’t feel like I read a lot of my own books in September. In fact, unless it was comics related, I only read books I got from my work instead. Here’s the small pile of books I managed to read from my own collection in the month of September.
This seems like a sad amount given the Shelf of Shame still hasn’t shrunk enough in my eyes. One of the other issues I am facing is the amount of sequels that have sat unread on my shelf. This needs to change! I have a lot of fantasy sequels I’ve neglected over the month, so my goal is to try and read as many as I can. Here’s a few sequels I have outstanding that I could read:
- Blood for Blood by Ryan Graudin (Which doesn’t release until November)
- Catalyst by Lydia Kang (which Molly got me forever ago and I still haven;t read. I SUCK MOLLY)
- Invasion of the Freaks by Sean Williams (4th and final book to his Fixers series)
- Chaos Choreography by Seanan McGuire (5th book in her InCryptid series)
- Once Broken Faith (10th boon in her October Daye series)
- Fiddlehead by Cherie Priest (6th book in the Clockwork Century series)
- The Peculiar Night of the Blue Heart by Lauren DeStefano (2nd book in the Pram series)
- The Bands of Mourning by Brandon Sanderson (6th book in the Mistborn series)
- Staked by Kevin Herne (8th book in the Iron Druid series)
So these are a few books I am considering reading in October. Let’s try to play sequel catch up, shall we?