It is time for the first round of the Biannual Bibliothon! The Winter 2018 challenges are up and I am determined I am going to be participating, even though I have a very busy work week ahead of me. The group book this time around is Otherworld by Jason Segal and Kristin Miller, which I am debating on picking up. I put a hold on the audiobook so if it comes in, awesome, if it doesn’t I won’t stress about it. Truthfully, I think I’m going to just stick to the main six challenges and if I have time to do the group book, I will. Here’s a visual look at my TBR for the event!
- Read a book you’ve never heard of: Heartwood Hotel: True Home by Kallie George
- Read a sequel: Heartwood Hotel: Great Gift by Kallie George
- Read a book about mental illness: A List of Cages by Robin Roe
- Read a book mention in another book/movie/tv show: Girl, Interrupted by Susanna Kaysen (mentioned in Gilmore Girls!)
- Read a book under 200 pages. The Changeling by Sean Williams
- Read a backlist title: Palimpsest by C. M Valente (published in 2009)
Here’s hoping I can complete all of these by the 26th. Should be interesting. If you are participating in the Biannual Bibliothon, I’d love to know in the comments about what you are planning to read for the event.